Tried and tested a thousand times in the most varied appli-cations throughout the hygienic process industry. All 14 models of the FP series can be used universally, ensuring gentle product handling. They are robust, low-maintenance, durable and economical.
• 14 different sizes • System pressures up to 25 bar • Discharge pressures up to 15 bar • Flow rates up to 550 m3/h • Viscosities up to 800 mPa.s
The Fristam FPH features specific advantages for high-pressure applications up to 80 bar. Consequently it can also be used as a booster pump in filtration technology. It is hygienic, gentle, exceptionally low-maintenance, durable, highly economical and, due to its heavy-duty components, very robust.
• 9 different sizes • System pressures up to 80 bar • Discharge pressures up to 13 bar • Flow rates up to 550 m3/h • Viscosities up to 800 mPa.s
A reversible, self-priming pump that offers exceptional precision for the complete evacuation of tanks and lines. The FZ is characterised by its impressive performance even when pumping highly viscuous products. It is ideal for CIP return applications and is the optimum solution whenever high suction capacity is required.
• 6 different sizes • System pressures up to 15 bar • Discharge pressures up to 7 bar • Flow rates up to 80 m3/h • Viscosities up to 5,000 mPa.s
This newly designed pump offers superior performance with gaseous liquids and in CIP return applications. It com- bines Fristam’s proven impeller with a rotor screw. This clever design results in a low-noise hybrid that pumps liquids with significant gas content at high efficiency. The FPC is also suitable for emptying tanks.
• Operating temperature up to 150° C • Revolution speed up to 3,500 min–1 • Discharge pressures up to 5.8 bar (8.2 bar / 3,500 min–1) • Flow rates up to 80 m³/h (95 m³/h / 3,500 min–1)
POSITIVE DISPLACEMENT PUMP
FRISTAM FPM / FSM
This magnetically coupled pump is designed for applications with special safety requirements. The FPM / FSM is specifically suited for transferring toxic, dangerous or water-hazard-ous goods. The open impeller is connected to the driving unit via a magnetic coupling that is contact-free. The pump’s product space is hermetically sealed from the environment by a separating can.
• No mechanical seal; no need for a locking or supply system • Hermetic sealing between product and atmosphere • For transferring toxic, dangerous and water-hazardous goods
Thanks to extremely tight clearances in the pump chamber, the FK is characterised by excellent suction performance. The pistons’ special shape guarantees almost perfect displacement and remarkably gentle transfer of your product. All models are hygienic, very gentle, durable, low-mainten-ance, versatile and economical.
• 5 different sizes • Discharge pressures up to 20 bar • Flow rates up to 25 m3/h • Viscosities up to 1,000,000 mPa.s
With its perfectly balanced rotor, the FKL is ideally suited for operation at high differential pressures. It is specifically designed to endure pressure peaks. The Fristam FKL series is suitable for high flow rates of up to 120 m3/h, as well as for CIP and SIP. All models are hygienic, gentle, low-maintenance, durable and economical.
• 10 different sizes • Discharge pressures up to 35 bar • Flow rates up to 120 m3/h • Viscosities up to 1,000,000 mPa.s
FRISTAM FL / FL3
The FL is universally suitable for many standard applications. It is hygienic, gentle, low-maintenance, durable and economical. The Fristam FL3 features unique helical three-winged rotors and is specifically designed for revolution speeds of up to 1,000 min–1 as well as for CIP return processes. This saves you an additional pump in a bypass line. All models are compact, very easy to clean as well as fully capable of CIP and SIP.
• 11 different sizes • Discharge pressures up to 12 bar • Flow rates up to 70 m3/h • Viscosities up to 1,000,000 mPa.s
DOUBLE SCREW PUMP | SHEAR PUMP | POWDER MIXER
When developing this exceptional pump, we intended to set new standards in double-screw technology. As a result, the FDS is ideal for the most viscous products whilst also being capable of reaching high speeds of up to 3,600 min–1. It easily copes with high differential pressures without overheating. The Fristam FDS can transport significant amounts of any low-viscosity medium, such as water or detergent solution, eliminat-ing the need of an additional pump for cleaning processes.
• For high and low viscosities • Incredible pressure and suction • For production and CIP media • Maximum hygiene including aseptic • Maximum application flexibility • Easy maintenance and repair
Fristam’s shear pump is specifically designed for producing dispersions and emulsions with maximum efficiency. It achieves incomparably homogenous products, while reducing raw material input and shortening processing times considerably. The FSP’s three-dimensional shearing process continuously produces perfect blends of consistent quality. All models are extremely hygienic, super-efficient, very ro-bust and exceptionally economical.
• 5 different sizes • Impeller Ø 130 to 250 mm • Shear rates up to 125,000 1/s • Revolution speed up to 5,800 rpm • Viscosities up to 100,000 mPa.s
FRISTAM PM / PMV
The solution to almost all problems when mixing powders and liquids. Fristam Powder Mixers are specifically designed for dissolving, emulsifying and homogenising dry and wet ingredients into fluids. They achieve perfect, homogeneous and smooth textures. Both Fristam PM and PMV series are hygienic, extremely efficient and economical. In addition, they are fully capable of CIP and SIP.
• 5 different sizes of the PM series • 3 different sizes of the PMV series • Powder intake up to 10 t/h